2018 Polaris Industries Polaris GENERAL™ 4 1000 EPS - Black Pearl
Call for Price
Polaris GENERAL™ 4 1000 EPS - Black Pearl
- New Standard in Crossover Comfort For 4 Any Task. Any Trail. The GENERAL™ 4 1000 EPS delivers all the power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus 4 seats to bring your friends and family along for the ride. With the hard-working heart of a RANGER® and the performance of a RZR®, you'll have all the class-leading power and rugged features you need to share the thrill of off-road adventure.
- The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails, working on your property, or sharing the off-road with friends and family.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
- You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- NEW! Fox Podium 2.0 QS3 Shocks with 3 point adjustability.
Payload & Towing
- The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,280 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
- With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day 4-person comfort for work and play.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats for front and rear riders.
- All-new cabin with the most rear row legroom and comfort in the industry.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 48L of integrated storage, including center console storage front and back.
Four Seat Features
- The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS offers power, versatility, and comfort for 4 riders to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
- 4,500 lb. HD Polaris winch.
- Integrated half doors to protect you from weather and debris.
- High-performance wheels and tires.
- Front and back center console.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,857 lb (842 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 150.2 x 62.5 x 75 in (381.5 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,280 lb (580 kg)
- Person Capacity: 4
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N/A
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-14; Dirt Commander
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-14; Dirt Commander
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- NEW! FOX® 2.0 PODIUM X QS3 Shocks
- Most Rear Row Legroom & Comfort
- Front Bumper
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14; Dirt Commander
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14; Dirt Commander
- Dry Weight
- 1,857 lb (842 kg)
- 113 in (287 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode